- This event has passed.
August 10 @ 6:04 pm
- This event has passed.
Mindful Mondays – for Adults and Teens
January 7, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm$175
Mindful Mondays – 7 week course:
Are you looking for a weekly dose of motivation and inspiration to stay mindful and balanced no matter what life throws at you? Every Monday afternoon join Nicole Fortunaso as she takes you through a mindful and uplifting process of personal development and energy practice using the tools she has learned during her corporate personal training experiences and intuitive training as a Reiki Master (energy healer). This course is available for adults and mature minded children from 12 years old and their parents.
This 7-week series is designed to motivate and provide practical tools and techniques to maintain balance and harmony in our lives – it’s where practicality meets spirit to help you find ways to remain calm, mindful, positive, uplifted and motivated. Each session is focused on ways for you to connect with yourself! Set off on an adventure of self-discovery and action in a relaxing, fun and supportive environment. Over the 7 weeks we will be using a variety of techniques such as meditation, journaling, art, movement, crystals, reiki, chakras, life coaching, quizzes, tarot, oils, worksheets, positive affirmations, visualizations and more!
Together we will explore over 10 weeks:
1. What is mindfulness? and the different ways to reach meditative states – sitting still is an option but not required
2. My personal power and creativity the power-house and foundation for my power
3. I have the will power to listen to my body and eat mindfully
4. I am love and mindful of my relationships
5. I express and communicate with ease
6. My intuition is my navigation system
7. What is my higher-purpose and strategies for staying positive
Together we understand how truly wonderful we are and give you the tools to move to tranquility and relaxation, no matter what life throws your way!
Dates: Mondays, 7th January ends 25th February (7 weeks)
Please note there is no class February 18th.
Price: $175 + tax
Gift: $30 voucher for services to be used at Just Breathe
Location: Sante Kor 87A Avenue de Lucerne, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 2V9
* Please kindly note that this workshop will be provided in English and the workshop will be conducted on the floor of the studio so wear comfortable clothes. Bolsters and mats will be provided, put please bring a yoga mat and or blanket and something to write on*
Nicole Fortunaso hails from down under. She came to Canada from Australia for a new experience and for a business opportunity over 15 years ago. She is focused on helping individuals find ways to stay tranquil, grounded and gain clarity with holistic and intuitive life coaching, using Reiki, tarot and practical approaches based on her experiences. Despite having a successful corporate career in marketing and technology, Nicole suffered for many years with low self-worth and gave her power to others who she thought were better than her. As a result, she moved away from who she was, looking externally for things that would validate and fix her and her situation. It wasn’t until she discovered personal development and explored spirituality that she discovered that she was not broken – that despite all her flaws she was ok. This is what has inspired her to create this program to share her learnings from the mind, body and spirit perspectives and create the opportunity for others to find their truth, their tranquility and clarity from within and regain balance in their lives.
Nicole is married with a 4-year-old daughter, she is a reiki master and has two bachelor degrees in science and business. She has also completed a life coaching certification and is avid reader of a variety of self-improvement and esoteric topics. Currently she is studying crystal healing and Naturopathy and writing children books on mindfulness. Not only does she work with individuals to provide the opportunity for clarity and tranquility through justbreathein.ca, she also works with entrepreneurs assisting them with mindfully starting their business and removing their road blocks to create success. She does a variety of workshops in the West Island and donates reiki sessions at the West Island Cancer Center.
Feedback from past attendees:
- Nicole is fantastic and uplifting presenter – very captivating
- This course just opened me up to so many new explorations
- I loved that we got reiki treatments during the meditations
- This course was so fun – I really looked forward to Mondays